Thông tin cần biếtView all
Chương trình học bổng sau đại học dành cho sinh viên xuất sắc (EFS) từ Viện Công nghệ Quốc tế Sirindhorn, Đại học Thammasat
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University
Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
* Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
* Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management
* Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
* Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
* Civil Engineering * Digital Engineering
* Computer Engineering/ Science
* Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Management Technology
* Energy Technology/ Management
* Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology
* Engineering Management
* Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships: 20 Continuing Scholarships
For prospective students in the academic semester 2/2022 (January, 2023)
- Master’s degree (2-year curriculum)
- Doctoral degree (3-year curriculum)
1. Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support), excluding:
* TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
* TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Service by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Insurance Fee] per semester)
2. Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month
3. Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, maximum 20,000 Baht/student)
4. Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
5. Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
* Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
* Must not be a Thai nationality.
* Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
* Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate program admissions
* Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from anacademic instructor/advisor)
* Have good health and good conduct.
* Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
1. Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no “F”, “U”, or “NP” grades. The maximum of one “W” grade throughout the curriculum in a transcript is allowed without scholarship termination under the conditions that scholarship recipient is required to pay the full amount of tuition fee of the withdrawn subject and the re-enrollment tuition fee for the course with “W” grade before enrolling in the next semester and the re-enrollment fees for the course with “W” grade. The scholarship recipients must also pass all credits enrolled in each semester, and must complete all the degree requirements within the time specified by the regulations. However, the scholarship recipient is allowed only once to not fulfill all of the thesis/doctoral dissertation credits enrolled in the semester.
2. Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
3. Assist in the institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, focused primarily on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours.
Conditions After Graduation: - None
Should you have any enquiries about the scholarship program and admissions, please check for FAQs by visiting our website at www.siit.tu.ac.th, or please directly contact Ms. Sirikanya Kaewthep by email:
Application Period: 1st – 30th September 2022
Announcement of Successful Candidates: 16th November 2022
Remark: The final decision will be made by the SIIT Executive Committee. SIIT reserves the right to change or modify the policy without prior notic
- Link Details (277 Downloads)
Các tin liên quan ...